Sunday, June 17, 2007

Busy Busy

It might be a sign of age, but it just seems like the days and weeks are flying by. Actually, I think it's all because I've been far too busy. Now though I have a good reason to be busier...my wife and I are parents! (finally.) It's my first Father's Day as a father!

It's been kind of fun buying stuff for the little guy. Wal-Mart RULES. The Babies-R-Us in Springfield was nice...everything you would ever need. The Carter's Outlet store in Tuscola is also a nice place to pick up stuff cheap.



Finding baby stuff with a conservative flair in those stores is impossible (except for the occasional American flag.) After researching the net I found many options for babies with a political flavor. (Warning: There are looney left designs out there, too. Mostly Bush-bashers.) Checkout http://www.cafepress.com/ and put in your search term of choice.



Some of my finds:




(conservative Weepublican, that is)



(that's a pile of money in the thought bubble)






(If we would have had a girl...DEFINITE PURCHASE)



(And when that daughter got older...)


I just hope the Republicans come to their senses and dump this stupid amnesty kick. Otherwise, I may have to get this one:




Happy Father's Day Everyone!

1 comment:

BA Moonshadow said...

Congratulations! Happy Father's Day.

I have a daughter that is expecting triplets and this has given me some good ideas for outfitting them.
Thanks!